ZDnet’s Zero Day blog, on booby-trapped Flash banner ads that hijack system clipboards. (Windows, Mac, Linux) The proof-of-concept link in the post demonstrates this nicely, and the POC author has an interesting post showing unintended consequences for NoScript users, and how plaintext mail can be evil, too.
- Court decision on TSA searches
- I would like to tell you everything.
- Little robots restore my faith in humanity
- Wired: “The Untold Story of the World’s Biggest Diamond Heist”
- UK police surveillance of political demonstrations
- The da Vinci Delay
- Big Brother gets Big Shoulders
- Why I’m not worried about Apple’s Succession plans