MOON. Are you with me now?
I’ve pointed people at this in other venues, but for those who haven’t seen it, I recommend checking out Hugh MacLeod over at gapingvoid. He has a great concept: The “Global Microbrand”:A small, tiny brand, that “sells” all over the world.I came upon this not long after really getting serious about the Innovation ideas I’d been playing with.The archives of the Global Microbrand theme contains some gems, like the The Thingamy Manifesto
- Court decision on TSA searches
- I would like to tell you everything.
- Little robots restore my faith in humanity
- Wired: “The Untold Story of the World’s Biggest Diamond Heist”
- UK police surveillance of political demonstrations
- The da Vinci Delay
- Big Brother gets Big Shoulders
- Why I’m not worried about Apple’s Succession plans